Monday, August 12, 2013

Morning Earthlings!

Holaaaaaa it's Monday!

People spending all day in social media engaging, and we always seemed to need more time. The first thing I do after waking up, is to check my twitter account, and Instagram next. I think I grow too attached to smartphone and it's not a good sign. Blah.

Have started to develop new habit since almost one month ago? To jog in the morning, 7am kind of morning. At first (a little ridiculous but true) I couldn't see myself going this far (although it's just one month but is already a BIG step to me). My enthusiasm is always like a flash in the pan, anything I did lasted only a period of time.

It's hard to conquer the alarm in the cold mornings. I would lose the battle at times, bed is so much warmer when you're struggling to wake up. I don't fancy jogging. But I like the morning breeze, the good feeling of sweating. and especially I like the lazy moment I spend after jogging. All these make up the reason I drag myself out of the bed.


Morning jog. Morning read. Morning tea.

It's been 3 hours after jogging. I haven't bathed! Haha. Going to after this.


"Young girls are told you have to be the delicate princess. Hermione taught them that you can be the warrior." - Emma Watson

she's my inspiration.



Ohya, just found out my (elder) sis is back to the blogsphere. Welcome back! Kinda surprise to see her update this morning! http://vianlee.blogspot.com check it out?

Just mumbling. Nothing particular in this blog post.


feeling a little hungry now.


Have a great week ahead people!

Happy Monday :)


love,
Ee

No comments: