Thursday, May 21, 2009

RedBox v ZiMui

-05-05-2009-

Qian, Rui, Teng, Yann, Fong and I went to RedBox Pelangi for our last 'chiong k' gathering. Hmm I should say that as the last gathering right before we all go for our studies.

I don't know whether u guys know that RedBox just had a renovation?? The rooms are much more wider and the sofa is cosy and everything's new! I simply like the plasma tv. Or LCD? So sorry I couldn't differentiate between them. Well, it's BIG enough for six of us. *I could still see the screen even qian was jumping excitingly in front of me HAHAHAHA so u know how big it is??* I can tell this renovation costs lots! okay the mics are remain three per room still.

We liked the bettle wall so muchXD

-Click to enlarge the photos-

Qian, this girl is now studying A-level at KL and she said she MISS me very much. Come on don't deny! Aren't u?? Miss u so much girl...

Teng, I'd rather call her as blur queen! She definitely is! No doubt. Her job is full-time-ee's listener and part-time form six student? HAHAHA

Rui, opps till now only i realized we just took 3 photos?? She's the youngest among us but omg she got her driving license already!!

Come on girl, where's urs? Show me ur license next time ya!!
Fong, she's the one who cares me without others knowing. Kind of low-profile person. Hehe

Yann, she's a girl who sings together with us every once in a while, BUT never intend to hold the mic. Even rejected to recieve it while we passed to her! Just keep using hp. haha

Our all-time fav. SS!

and fav place??=_______________=

End of our RedBox journey.






NEXT entry would be, steamboat gathering at Master Da Wei! Still the same day 05-05-2009, at night 7.30pm!




Friends are the family we choose ourselves!
Never mind zimui!!!! Muackz



7 comments:

violet said...

yer yer yer yer!!!!
i felt regret for absence in 'ZiMui' gathering...i better get a time machine from doeramon NOW..
ee,i m regretting n upset very very much..miss you all...

Evebi said...

haha..such a nice post n i like the edited photos..
yalah..yalah..i miss u.....................all a lot..hee..
violet..dun so upset..
we stil got many many more next gatheringf di..
love u ya!!

Ee said...

RE violet dear,
come on girl what's up to u?
like what qian said, we got many more 'next time'..
no regret, but try to expect!
muahahaha!miss u 2 dear!

RE evebi aka qian dear,
ya i like those photos too
u need to specify u miss me more than them la..>< HEHE
when we'll make to see each other huh?

violet............ said...

okok...i gonna anticipate eagerly liao..i love those edited photos too,however i was not exist there..
eerrr..
evebi honey,when will u back jb??
cant wait ANYMORE..

Anonymous said...

I don't like one of my photos...leh..next time must let me choose...heeee...thx for your praising:'blury queen'ha...continue become your full-time listerner,but this time must give me fee,I give you cheap price...haha about RM10 per hour...@.@

Anonymous said...

how to show my name on display here?

Unknown said...

hey...this time I will write a lot of comments in your blog la...satisfactory or not?haha...hope all things we do is on our control...keep it up,girls!!qian and hui already got blog lo...hahaha...I also want...