Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

How I feel when I first stepped into my home sweet home? JOY!!!!

With the new year deco, my house looks even more lively than it was.

Home Sweet Home!!!

Front door CNY couplet
photo credits to LeeDa

Deco
Kids favourite!!=)
I'm still a kid...Hahahaha





The day we can wear our new clothes new shoes new dress new.....whatever la!!
Everything's new!!!
I love CNY!!!!!
I can get angpow
I can play cards
I can eat CNY cookies
I can dress up nicely

Muahahahahahahha

I bet I'd gain bout 1 or 2kg during this whole CNY
Gonna keep fit afterwards
Haiz bless me wont gain too much fat under my skin
Hehe

yeah yeah yeah going to enjoy my one week holiday~~~~~~!!!


Gonna out to grandma's house looo
Hello PEOPLE!!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

No comments: