Thursday, February 18, 2010

5am in the Morning

It's now 5am in the morning and no doubt, I'm still awake.. If u wanna ask me 'why not sleeping???' or 'what the heck u'r doing at this timing?!', my answer would certainly be

I COULDN'T FALL ASLEEP!!!!!!!

I'm going to watch 2 movies straight later. Some more I have to drive into town. BUT the great news is, it's the first time, I'm going to drive to Tebrau City!! Hmm I wonder how on earth my mommy would let me drive alone?? Anyway, I'm going to have a date with a lit boy. Opps he'll kill me if he read this. But it's truth, a longtimenosee little boy. Hehe


Wednesday, the 4th day of CNY, 3 freaks went to DaZuiBa sing k...

Went to Axtivo for lunch......

Went to Bkt Indah Jusco................

and one of the freaks met with her cousin, her longtimenosee cousin..........................

and the story goes on and on....


I'll update once I got time=)

stay tunes people

xoxo


muuuaaacckkkzzzzz

No comments: