Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Holiday a.k.a Happy CNY??

I find myself funny and extremely ridiculous at times.

I jumped into the icy cold shower and thought why I gotta be so pity, having no shower heater, and then I cried in the shower HAHAHAHA!!

I almost got my tears running down this morning before I went for my exam. Nearly torn up because of the stupid subject, forever hate programming stuffs.

Maybe it's exam period I'm too stressed or whatnot I unbelievably lost my will to control my emotions.

Anyway, after the paper this morning, I'm back in one piece. I even caught myself smiling for no reason I guess I'm crazy or too excited for the coming CNY holiday. Feeling all good now!! :)



Tomorrow 2.30pm will be my last final paper in this academic year a.k.a Delta year. Gosh can't believe it's my turn to do industrial training next sem. and by the time I come back, I'll be Epsilon year student! Sometimes I really cant help admiring those juniors in their 18s 19s, or rather say that I really miss my old good times back then. Most of my friends will complete their degree programs in the next sem I have no idea what my uni life would be without them. Seriously. It's like losing some parts of your life you used to live.



No, I'm not well prepared for this coming paper. Yes, I have time to blog. and I'm not nervous at all. I guess it's because the hardest part is over now. Frankly, I blog more often during exam period in the past, I'm behaving good this time trust me.


Weather is freaking cold these few days, especially today! I slept from 11 something until 6, unwilling to get up from my warm blanket. Craving for this now....

recent sensation- LALA meehun!! Seriously, I never expected it'd taste so good. Haha! was kinda shocked when I first went to this place. It's located at a random residential house, and we were basically having our lunch in their living room. - -"

after Antenna paper. and I actually drew this. It's just my palm-size big.
The transformation from top left until bottom right.

then I got the positive energy from my family through a phone call, and I doodled on my Antenna's notes. Haha!! 'Love can conquer everything'. Screw it at least it's over.

Favourite zentangle art so far. 
Live
Laugh
Love

today's. There's 10 minutes left after attempting the questions so I doodled at the back.
Can't tell how happy I actually was. Feeling reborn after the subject I hate the most! :)

Saturday night out! :)
Hensel and Gretal is really a nice movie!!! Though I got scared few times at the middle, but still, very nice movie! I'm just suck at describing huh. - -"

Weather nowadays is soooo freakish and I love it. No heavy rain, only drizzling. Especially cold at night! I'm wearing jacket now, starting to sneeze gotta take care. 

Was having diarrhea last morning, I thought I couldn't make to attend the exam. Scare die.- -"
Luckily, god bless.

gotta pack this wardrobe back to JB. Big project - -"


Some beautiful pictures which make me feel good by just looking at them...
I actually laughed at this picture when I first looked at it. DAMN CUTE CAN!!
how can his/er look be both innocent and dumb at the same time.

and this muahahaha!!!
the face expression is priceless!!
'Enjoy the little things in life.'

just kill me. Why so cuteeeeeee?

I admire this graphic drawing. The couple's expressions are so real. Especially the granny's.
'Love is caring for each other even when you're angry.'

True.

happiness is found everywhere :)

I think my wish is granted. Holiday's coming. CNY is coming. 

after digital editing. I really like this piece lerr am I being narcissistic? haha





Probably the last blog post in Malacca.
I'll see you again in... 3 months time? Or maybe I'll come back here sometime at the middle of my training. Shall see how! will definitely miss this place, miss the people.


Please doing good!

For those who're still fighting for the papers, all the best!!
and happy CNY in advance to those who finished their exams! 


and for me,
wish me luck for this coming last paper.
I'm so so looking forward to 4.30pm tomorrow!


"my dad: growing up is hard
my dad: first you believe in santa
my dad: then you don't believe in santa
my dad: then you are santa
my dad: then you look like santa"



with love,
Ee

No comments: