Thursday, June 25, 2009

Campus Life?

For your information, I'm doing my alpha year in engineering. And if u know me well, u should know i don't like physics. BUT what's the miracle thing?? IF u pay ur efforts on certain things and not to ostracize them at the first time, you might like it unexpectedly. I used to do the notes after every lecture and feeling content seeing the works I've done. Muahahaha

Lecturers, coursemates, classmates are nice. So far so good. Hard to find a fault with current situation. Though the first few days of class was like 'Gosh it's really hard to ice-breaking', but after days or so, we will nod our head and great the familiar faces with a smile.

Now is only the second week of campus life, but assignment is given *Human Development*!! Diff genders, races, nationality is highly preferred. Each group consisting of 5 students. From this, I got to know some classmates *my group members and friends' group members* as well and GOSH I'm the only girl in my group!! This situation is actually predictable, I'm engin student.

SO, we started our discussion and planning on this noon at library. I've no idea why I only have to do some easy works like deco and design or something like cut-and-paste job. It's really an easy task for girl. Maybe there's a very exception for girls?? Well, somehow I felt like kinda guilty. ><

It was already dinner time after doing the notes and tutorials, I made to join zihui's members for dinner. And we got the chance to take photos afterwards.

They are zihui's group member

See! How harmonious we are!
Naim, Varman, Alvin, YeeTeng

I tell u!! Naim is so-superduper-damn CUTE KL guy!!!


Heyhey, where's my team jeh???



I do enjoy my uni life here. Everything's fine besides I HAVE to wash baju everyday! I really HATE washing clothes laaaaaa. Where's washing machine?? Who wants to buy for me? I will love u from deepest of my heart! LOL



A true friend is like a four leaf clover- hard to find and lucky to have
*miss u guys and girls*

Muackzzz
xoxo

6 comments:

Evebi said...

hey hey..izit good for being surrounded by nearly-whole-class boys??haha
both of u seem like make full use of ur time..not bad ya..
like physics already oh?so GENG!!
till now..ur uni live busy or relax
i'm starting worry my chemistry..haha..
anywhere..dun be so lazy to wash ur clothes ya!

p.s. i hv washing machine hereXD

Evebi said...

hey hey..izit good for being surrounded by nearly-whole-class boys??haha
both of u seem like make full use of ur time..not bad ya..
like physics already oh?so GENG!!
till now..ur uni live busy or relax
i'm starting worry my chemistry..haha..
anywhere..dun be so lazy to wash ur clothes ya!

p.s. i hv washing machine hereXD

Evebi said...

hey hey..izit good for being surrounded by nearly-whole-class boys??haha
both of u seem like make full use of ur time..not bad ya..
like physics already oh?so GENG!!
till now..ur uni live busy or relax
i'm starting worry my chemistry..haha..
anywhere..dun be so lazy to wash ur clothes ya!

p.s. i hv washing machine hereXD

Ee said...

good??hmm..no comment HAHA
kinda, not very into physics la siao meh?lol
ofcoz busy!!i even have no time to wash my clothes
btw i used 1 hour to wash my clothes just now. siao!!
dun need ps la!!i dun want to know!!HNG~~~~

violet............ said...

wakaka..Evebi Evebi...
ee always sleep so she has no time to wash her clothes...
after the clun and society starts,we will be damn busy lol...

Ee said...

haha..i must admit, it's a factXD
sleeping time is so precious u know??wahahaha
do u think so? i think i might not be too active wei..><