Wednesday, February 12, 2014

POT's Kitchen @Jalan Pahang, JB

When's the last time I blogged about a decent cafe in JB? Tofu Flower was it I guess. This one I gotta blog today is just located beside it! Nice cafes are blossoming, I happened to stumble across this one when I was randomly walking around Jalan Tan Hiok Nee after taking dinner at IT Roo. 

陈旭年文化街
That was a Tuesday night so there's nothing much to see.

Again, my favourite place in JB. 

two shops away from Tofu Flower Cafe. @Jalan Pahang.

Very tiny double-storey cafe.
A scrumptious selection of food and snacks you can find.

Some promotions. Spotted the briefcase? Most of the tables were made of these.

Gotta make your order and payment first before sitting down.
No tax and service charge imposed.



I'm not sure if the owner wanna create an oldschool atmosphere or the clock is just malfunction. 

One down side, it's really stuffy and warm inside.

Toblerone and Malteser cheesecake. Tasted too soft as if melting. Should try the nutella cheesecake which recommended by Foursquare users. I like the drinks though, double choc blended and double choc latte.


little touches.

accidentally shot this and I kinda like it.
Smiling too brightly paiseh

POT's Kitchen

Hmm.. will come back again, given that I try out all the cafes around that area. 

Companion of the night. Buddies for years. Please appreciate my existence before leaving to Russia! Haha!



PS: many friends misunderstood me because of the previous post. 

CLARIFY: It's just about my perspective of love and relationships and stuffs. Not that I lost the love of my life and am miserable, please. Still that happy cheerful me. BTW, I think I can be a column writer or something because that post I wrote actually touches many hearts! Haha

let me be a little bit vain for once.


It's getting nearer to the date of my last paper in my uni life. Hence you can see I blog more often now. No, haven't started anything. Yea just SzeEe being SzeEe.


love,
Ee

1 comment:

Copper Utensil Online said...

I have enjoyed it from your blog and looking forward to see more from you.Thanks....!Nice post...Find all type of kitchen appliances at Copper Utensils Online with great discounts and offers...