Tuesday, February 11, 2014

First in 2014

It's been a long freaking time. Not that I had no time to update about my life. I did, I still do, but I just don't know how and where should I start with it. Anyway, my mood kicks in now and here's it. A really short one.

Been 1.5 months since my last update. I can't really recall back every event happened to me during this whole time but I do remember some important ones. You-know-what.

One of my own traditions is to blog about my past year review. However, this 2013 review is yet to be done. It's been almost 2 months after all. Maybe I will,
1. it's my blog's tradition.
2. to really look into what I've done in 2013.
one day before 2014 ends. haha.

frankly speaking, I can't even remember what I did last week so not to mention what I've done throughout the year. A review is legit.

2014 has been kind to me, so far. Of course I experienced some shitty things, but life like this is what life is supposed to be. Ups and downs. People can't just expect the goods, right?

My family is loving, caring and supporting as always. We love each other too much. Ha!

Friends are still that lovely and funny. I don't know, whenever I'm with them I feel safe. Things may break, but this bond we share shall stay. Sometimes, we gotta experience something together only to get closer, even closer. Be it good or bad, as long as we have each other, we have the world.

You, are my extraordinary. Enough said.



recent favourite.


0322
Night world.


love,
Ee

No comments: