Thursday, November 20, 2014

Logic AND Gate

An impromptu update before hitting sack. It's just something I feel I should jot it down for future reference. Haha. Or I think I'd like to recall back when I get older.


6 hours ago...

Le bf and I were going back separately from the same mrt platform, just heading to different ways. I am always the one who leaves first, so when the train door's closing, I looked back and he's already looking, which, for most of you is a pretty normal bf-gf thing but for me, it was the first.

I told him about this feeling I've got and he just (shrug, "I thought I always do that") took it as nothing. Although I know deep down he acknowledged the importance of me telling him (or aren't you?). Taking things the slightest way, ignoring each other for the longest of time kinda stuff is the game we always play. I used to be the winner but painfully losing every game lately.

They said the best feeling in the world is when you look at someone he's already staring. I couldn't agree more. But we shall set rules in here: that someone cannot be a stranger/hater/boss/teacher. Right? And that someone cannot be staring or blunt looking at u, it must be a loving longing look. Right right?? Make sense? It's like a logic AND gate, only 1-1 can open the gate, 1-0, 0-1, 0-0 cannot.

Another thing was, when I was on the way back to my place, by bus, there's an Indian little boy I assumed at the age of 4-5, he's shooting me with his imaginary gun on his hand. Without giving much thoughts, I pretended I got hit and then shot him back with my "7" pose. I guess I terrified him, guess he didn't expect to receive any response from people around because everyone's so busy with whatever world that's living in their HPs/tablets. He then sent signal to his mother who sat beside him, ("oh shit oh shit what if his mother stares at me or what not") that Indian auntie smiled at me and gave me a nod, then whispered something to her boy, who then gave me another two deadly shots. We played for a while until we stopped at the red light. I thought I should stop acting siao (we had a distance like 4-5m and over ten passengers between us), hence tried to avoid eye contact with the little boy and looked out of the window, all the way until I reached my stop and got out of the bus...

I believe one look can change a person's mood and feeling. Be it a loving look or fiercely stare, your simple gesture can affect others. From what I observed people nowadays take most things for granted. That's why we must start from these simple little gesture to make this world a better place to live in.


Don't lose ur smile to this already-cold world.


But don't smile looking down at another world living in your hp.


Good night world.

love,
Ee

No comments: