Friday, November 28, 2008

Last day with school uniform

Last day for us to gather with school uniform look.

After 3.15pm sharp, most of my classmate had finished their SPM and going to leave the school. Is it means that we are no longer to meet in class? No longer to bully and kacao teachers? No longer to chit-chat here and there in class? No longer to make noise? No longer to be the class that might every teachers complain to?

Actually no much feeling with this. Maybe i'm not really finishing my SPM. Still got last paper to carry on. Everybody in the exam hall showed their excitement when the examinor announced that time was up. But for me, there's no much different.

After that we hung together to go to tasek. (very lame isn't it?TASEK wor!!!) Hmm...For last outing that we all wore school uniform? Maybe. Laughing and chit-chating are what we did. I do really appreciate every moments that we gathered. Since I knew we all are going to separate soon.


















This was what I bought. RM2 sundae!!! All together with government tax only RM2.10! Valid until 7 December only!! Faster go to McD to queue for one!! Yummy^^


After that we all sent yRui back home. And walked to the bus stop which located in front of LaPasta. For sure we keep taking weird photos there. There's someone said 'eh, almost every car pass by, the driver look at us leh!! So paiseh!' That's what we always did!! Our style man! Haha.














All siao siao d photos we took. XD. Forgive me please.




















Here I am. SiaoKia. XD




Sisters and buddies, I will not forget the days we belong together. I will miss u all badly. Ya, sincerely I am.

No comments: