Thursday, November 27, 2008

'Tuesdays With Morrie'

Isn't the time reaching? The moment that I can't wait for.


I realized that I have been suffering from oxygen deficiency for a week already. The situation nowadays made me cannot take a proper rest and even become more and more serious. I do really hope that everything will be alright after SPM. Two more papers to go. Perhaps that nothing happen on me. I'm just frightening myself. Haha!! Keep consoling myself now. SOB.

Tomorrow is EST paper, carry out at 11.40am. After that most of my classmate will be relieved as they'd have finished their SPM. How wish that I could do so. But the reality is telling me 'stop dreaming girl'!!! Well, I need to wait until 1st of December and, I will be free just then.

I'm really feeling not well now, seem like going to die in anytime. My life is threatened!!!! Oh My God


I've read a novel named 'Tuesdays With Morrie' which touched my heart deeply. And thus it gives much inspiration to me. Recommended for all novel lovers.


















I hope with all my might, I'll be a healthy girl ever.

No comments: