Monday, January 12, 2009

Our Last Gathering in Year2008

22nd December 2008

All my babies in my house!!! Except NXin. What a pity!

They brought along some snacks and dim sum and two bottles of champagnes!! There's no much places for us to chitchat and fooling around inside my house, so ended-up we sat at yard. It was clean enough because my mum just washed the floor right before they came. Eating, drinking, chitchatting and enjoying our time and moonlight, as well were what we did together on that night.

This is what YFong gave us. Handmade keepsake for our friendship.

There after we circled and played UNO cards, eating satay as well!

See how mess we did! Chairs, glasses, bags, containers, bla bla bla... Haha!

Everyone of them stayed at my house overnight only KWei had to rush back home. Around 12am, we shifted our position to up stair, my room! Some of them need to work on the next day, so supposed to take a good rest, on my bed. Hehe.

Here's their luggage!! Seemed to stay my house for few days right? XD

Girl talks! My room, my bed, my blanket, and see what YRui hold? My teddy dear!!

Yes! My teddy appeared in this shoot! And their tired looks. XD

See how they slept. And please focus on YFong, the one crossing her leg. Nice posture indeed!! Haha.

Since TYann and JHui need to work on the next day, they slept earlier than us. So left six of us, felt very boring and hence we went down stair, for 'fun'?

Cobs? Robbers? Thieves? Ninjas? Guns? Crime scene?

We all felt goddamn funny when taking this photo! NG many times lo! LOL! And many funny photos we took but due to our personal image, I've to leave this 'golden' opportunity aside. Only uploaded this one quite 'acceptable' picture. Hahaha.

Yeah it's 4am!! Watermelon, oranges, honeydew and jelly were what we ate on that time!

We toasted the champagne as well. We also discussed about who turns to the toilet. XD

We shifted to living room then, to take some more funny photos. I set self-timer and placed it on my piano, so six of us could get into the shoot.

This is the result. Not bad right?? LOL

There after we played another 'game'. Quite childish and silly la. We felt too boring, ' bo bian'.

ZHui's teddy bear and my piano note. Sorry that make you speechless. = ="


The next day, after they left my house, I changed my bed sheet and washed my blanket until 5pm just slept. Well, it's worth to me because I think we won't have such gathering in a long period already. Some of them got to work, some of them went to PLKN, only me, STILL staying at home 'goyang kaki'.

Haiz, I've no choice!!! I need to practise piano for ABRSM Grade8 practical in coming April. Who called I had failed my practical in year2007?!! Else I also hope can get a proper work like others. Arg!!!!!!! Goddamn boring at home!! Almost 3 months to go on. I still needed to wait for 3 months!!! Bless me.


What's the big deal? Endure.............

2 comments:

Evebi said...

i bless u..haha..
ya loh..tat nite wan so fun..
we all really enjoy ourselves..
see to the next time..
miss u all~~

Ee said...

muackz~hehe^^
see u soon
i want to visit ur mum on CNY!
stand by angpao and biscuits and drinks ya!!LOL