Thursday, January 1, 2009

GdBye Year2008


Yes. Everything goes to an end. I've no much sense with the new year coming. Year 2008 had brought me many unforgettable memories. Let's come some of the flash back to my life 2008.

My family and friends always been the source and the reason of mine to generate my happiness. And from their loves, I could only live my life better in year 2008. From one of my friends, I've learned to forgive myself, to forgive others and to forget those after all. I might turn into a wicked person otherwise. I do appreciate him very much, sincerely I do.

My studies, finally it went to an end in my secondary school life. I didn't devote much of myself on studying. Playing and fooling around were been replaced, instead. I had sat for my SPM and I knew that I could still manage to handle it, well? I won't know only until the results come out. I hope that I can score and strike as my 'target' as possible. What's my target? Don't want to tell you guys!! Haha. The only thing I worry about is the result may disappointed me on the other way round.

How about my life in year 2008? I learned that human is such a mankind that always hard to figure out. They usually look friendly but no one knows that what are they thinking and suspecting and even planning actually. I was betrayed by someone that I had trusted most, and there after I knew, no one in this world is worth your trust but only yourself and your closest family and buddies. But then, we still need to be sincere with everyone around us. Pay out and show our love and compassion. Love always wins, we need to know that.

Without any piece of memories, my life in year 2008 might be imperfect. Maybe some of you will ask me, was that happened also made my life perfectly? My answer is 'Yes, it did'. Without any hesitation. Only that I knew what is love all about.

Quoted from a story book, 'accept the past as past, without denying it or discarding it'. Happy New Year 2009!! And I love number 9! Perhaps everything will be going smooth and successful to me and my loved ones.

No comments: