Thursday, January 22, 2009

Second Visit @ Moonlight Cakehouse

04-01-2009

It is 4th January 2009. And this topic is about the first created album in my year 2009 document file. Gege is coming JB once again and I don't know what the purpose he comes. On that night, when I'm going down to dining room, where he and my leeda are already there, "let's go for our supper! Come on we're going to eat cakes lo!!" he says. Do you guys know how excited he is and what's the time that moment? It's already 10pm if I'm not mistaken. Where he wants to go? Moonlight cake house! Very far away from here and what's the purpose? Only for the cakes!

That's a crazy night and gege seems very excited all the way long but I don't know what's the reasons that had made him so happy? Okay here's the point, I've no idea why government had set such a lame law that the passengers behind have to belt up themselves. The new seat-belt regulations came into effect since the new year started. Really made me feeling uncomfortable and weird! Yuckzzz!

Cakes.

As the previous post got the photo, I act as if you guys already knew where's it. That's a windy and chilly night.

As what you're viewing now, the photos I edited are about simple korean style. Hehe.





Build a little community of those you love and who love you.

No comments: