Saturday, March 13, 2010

......


I don't know what exactly the feeling I'm having right now. By this moment, I felt so useless of myself. Thing just happened without you knowing. No one tells you for sake of letting u to continue living your good life. This feeling sucks. I'm not just an outsider!!!

The feeling of can't help but letting it happened just like that is unbearable tortured!! I knew it happened but I couldn't do anything to cure.

About days or weeks ago, I once said that I lost the feeling of tearing, now I found it back. What does that mean? I can't imagine what the situation would turn into next.







I lost myself in no way

3 comments:

Yeong said...

Be cheers...
Everyone will face this type of situation...
Including me, you know that right...
Just... tell me if I got rub away your tears for you~~~

Vian Lee said...

lai my dear anything goes wrong?
*hug hug* I'm so sorry, I could not visit you when I was in melaka, was following friend's car. Waiting you back to JB on next week ok?

Happy Birthday to you..!!

Unknown said...

BE CHEER UP , girl! i want you to let you know there is someone gives you support and her shoulder to you ,that is me!as you back , let me hug you lol!muacks