Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm a NightOwl

I wasn't intended to post bout the restaurant in this way. But I'm hungry now (and it's 3am sharp) and I couldn't help drooling while viewing through the photos taken last week.

I can tell every Skudaian knows where is this place.
*the significant banyan tree!!*

Dada!! I went there quite often when I was studying primary school. Cause it's just located few meters away from my school, KuoKuang 1. Started and operated since 1973.

I'd never been there for years I guess. and last week was the first time since so many years I visited there. I was stunned because it was under quite a huge renovation.

One of my favourite food 'kuey tiao kia'! =)




By the way, my sis and Ms Lau and I went far away from our place to Tebrau City just to watch a movie, since cinemas in our place don't show the movie we wanna catch. Blah! Lousy!

Dada!! It's weird I wanted to watch such movie in cinema. I used to avoid watching Chinese/Cantonese movie. So this is the FIRST Chinese movie I wanted to watch so badly.

Actually just want to show you guys how freaking expensive the movie ticket is! RM14 wtf! It's the most ridiculous thing happened to me throughout the whole holiday. LOL! 3 person cost me 42bucks. I can watch 5 times at Leisure Mall.

Luckily the movie is nice. At least I felt it's worth. By the way, LeeJinEe turned 18 while watching the movie, turned 16 back while stepping out of the cinema. LOL!



OMG I still feel hungry. Gonna turn in to curb my hunger.

night world!!


PS:: I LOVE driving at night!



my love is precious, so do yours, so does his and her.


xoxo
Ee

3 comments:

Homo Sapien said...

hey, know what?
my house is just a one-minute-distance away from the "Da Jia Fa Ya Fan"
hahahaha

Ee said...

LOL! really?? hahah~ envy u weii~ i love 粿条仔 so much!!hehe!! btw, all the best in ur spm ya =)

Homo Sapien said...

haha, no need to envy lah. da jia fa ya fan is really expensive leh. ><
u love "kuay tiao gia" huh?
then i gotta recommend you a restaurant at sutera tanjung there, their kuay tiao gia is super delicious!!! (well, but i forgot the name of the restaurant already, tell you next time when i pass by the restaurant. haha)