Monday, October 1, 2012

You Exist in My Song 我的歌声里 | Wanting Qu 曲婉婷 | Piano Cover

Today is baba's birthday, but he and mummy have their own activity (ish......) so left me and my little sis at home!! Tragic. 

haven't taken anything since lunch, I'm a bit hungry now- -" especially after browsing through tumblr, with all those delish food pics posted...........ohmiigod.......
'eh leejinee u hungry not?'

going through a tough period a.k.a torturing exam weeks, having not enough time to rest and all. My 'already' hideous eye-bags become even scarier now FML. Been applying eye masks since the day I reached JB, and my dad keeps laughing at me, '白眼圈' (white circle)~ Cute lor him......... - -""""

laying on my bed and reading magazine/book is the most enjoyable moment!! 

weather nowadays is so damn HOT. Wearing long sleeve the first day in JB, almost got myself killed because of the hotnessssss.

I asked my mom the first day I came home, 'Miiii, I hope I can have a book rack and put all of them nicely eh!', you know what she answered, 

'I'll help you to keep all these, when you got your new house only move them in place.' 
(zZzz......)

Upper part is mine, I still have 4 books left untouched. However I done reading all the books at the bottom part, they are all belong to my elder sis. I have an urge to reread Harry Potter series, someone gotta stop me if I really do so. XD

oh BTW, JK Rowling's long-awaited new book has finally been published! 'The Casual Vacancy'. Hmmm I'll wait for the book review first! I still have 4 books to go.....- -"""


been slacking around, chatting with mommy about every little thing, playing piano when baba's sleeping (HAHA!!), talking nonsense and gossiping with sisters, hanging out with friends, etc. etc..

This is LIFE!

HOHO!!!

been listening to that same song for days.. muahaha!!

在我歌声里——曲婉婷 Wanting Qu

Frankly, I didn't think this song is nice when the first time I listened to it. Because of friend's influence, I find myself getting addicted to it.

BTW, this was not the first song I listened from this singer, Wanting Qu. 'Drenched' was. I even did a piano cover of it. *HERE* 

Every time I get addicted to a new song, I'll play it repeatedly for the whole day, even until my roomie can singalong HAHA!! If I happen to go back hometown, I'll spend some time doing a cover of it. You know what I'm gonna post next.

This is my sem break, how can I not do this cover??


'You Exist in My Song' by Wanting Qu
hope you like it ;)



BTW, I'll be off to KL with engin.gang for 2 or maybe 3 days. Eventually, they changed the date because of me, 'm touched!! :') I know my attendance is so important to you guys. HAHA!!!! 

So yeah, I won't be able to update my blog until Thursday or so! ;)
miss ya


"In order to move on, you must understand why you felt what you did and why you no longer need to feel it." - Mitch Albom, Five People You Meet in Heaven



xoxo
Ee

4 comments:

howe928 said...

thank you for the piano note link

Lyanne Lee said...

Thank you for the link!:) :D

Anonymous said...

why does the piano sheet not work for me? :(

Ee said...

dear anon,
u may try this link,
http://www.gangqinpu.com/html/19732.htm
from same website you can simply search for it by its title :)
thanks for dropping by!

regards,
Ee