Friday, July 9, 2010

Mr D and Me

I read a recent updated post of a blog. Blog owner is just a hi-bye friend of mine but we know each other quite well i assumed. Because we have a mutual friend and the one is quite close with both of us.

I felt as if I were in his shoes during the moment I read his blog. And I felt how silly I was during the past. Look at his situation like it's about my own. Great. Sometimes people may not see themselves clearly enough. Now I know, standing in front of the mirror, reality will reflect back at you. Yea it's bloody true.

Though the reality might be cruel. But the cruelest thing is people avoid to face the reality.

I assumed many people had told you this- looking forward. Don't cling on the past. As I was standing on your position, I wanna tell you- sometimes memory kills, but we don't try to forget. It's impossible I'd say. Cause if it's precious one, it lasts a lifetime. We live our life, other people live theirs. Life goes on. Yeah!!

People aren't perfect. Real people have real flaws. As long as we know how precious ourselves are, that's it.

I painted this to my sis. Live, Laugh, Love. Half-done XDD



Have been organizing a camp for freshmen for months. And today is the day!!


I'll behave myself next time.
I'll stop myself from saying a bunch of vulgar words next time.
I won't curse anyone anything in my heart next time.
I have to be more patient next time.
I won't throw tantrums anymore.

and

I'll forgive and forget

finally it's done
Wish me luck!=)


with love,
Ee

No comments: