Thursday, July 1, 2010

HOMEsick

Story is like this

We are groupmates. We are supposed to submit a lab report together. We assigned our work, in the end I have to compile the answers.

He passed me his part. I kept it inside my file but didn't clamp it. After the class, I went back room and realized it's missing. I lost it.

I went back all along where I passed by and tried to find it. It disappeared in no where.

Story ended.



I hate myself being so careless. It happened so many times, and they never failed to make me feel so angry of myself. But this time I really feel upset I don't know why. I feel sorry and annoyance at the same time. Sorry because it's not mine, annoyance because I have to do it all over again, on my own.

no matter when you face the problems, family 'll always be there for you. It's true. I called my mom, but i didn't show my sadness, nor tell her my problem. I simply want to listen to her voice, talk bout our recent life. For no reason, her voice calm me down and I was like 'ohgod mommy I can't live without you'. Every mom has shown such ability I guess.



oh well. I'm fine now. I always am who I am. Maybe I'm careless sometimes, maybe I'm stupid sometimes, but people aren't perfect. things aren't perfect. but they're improving.

Gotta distract myself from thinking how careless I am. What's the best way?



Yea sleeping.


I have a meeting to attend at 9pm.

I have to complete the report.

I want to make a birthday card to my mom, if possible *conditional*

I want to go back JB tomorrow.

After going through such matter, after calling back home, I guess I'm homesick.



Night world

2 comments:

All about me (^_^) said...

Family is very important for us,
No matter what happens,
Let us warm peace of home.

You are not deliberately missing documents,
Do not blame yourself too,
After careful on the line.

^^

All about me (^_^) said...

Family is very important for us,
No matter what happens,
Let us warm peace of home.

You are not deliberately missing documents,
Do not blame yourself too,
After careful on the line.

^^