Friday, July 30, 2010

Mr Yeoh

During last sem break, I was driving all alone to Johor Jaya- to fetch someone whom I didn't contact for months.

Mana tau
Blahh~~~~for sake of fetching him out gaigai
haizzzz

went to Taman Gaya- La Vie Cafe
Heard from my sis quite some times, this restaurant is nice and special!
there we went there for a try!

I like the menu. Every course and dessert has it own special name. You can't find 'Bolognise', 'Cabonara' such terms in his menu. The last page of the menu is the cafe owner a.k.a chef's biodata and experiences. Special huh? I should take the pic! =)

while waiting for the food served!
Mr Yeoh!!!! eii time to grow up la
still kinna look! next time don't go out with you ahh. I felt like so much older than you
it's true though..zzZ

very BIG portion!!
HAHAHA! MUCH love the chocolate fudge!!
the sauce of spaghetti very special too~

it's been quite a long time since we last met
lotsa photos taken! Hehe


Haiz too bad we couldn't make to meet this time. Mr Yeoh, date you next time!! will be weeks or even months after, though. Hahaha

queuing up for popcorn!!
I forgot what movie we watched last time
hmmmm??



By the way, I wanna watch SALT la!! I love Angelina Jolie's sexy lips!!!
Cham, I realized the frequency I appeared in cinema was quite high in this month.
LOL




miss euuuuu=)


Love,
SzEe3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad咧 >"< By:Mr.yeoh

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site sz3ee.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Ee said...

hello there~~
yea sure! but how do i get ur link?=)