Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rockie♥



Do you guys still remember??
i recalled back so so much memories while playing this song


no matter what happened, what's happening, what's gonna happen
we'll see



special dedicate to Keruey Ng Kokkok XD
I don't think you can figure out when and where we took this pic
HAHAHA

nah!!
don't simply crop photo as your FB profile pic laa
use this proper 1 XDD


glad to hear that you won't be influenced by others


ROCKIE!! this is the only pic I got
hell regret I didn't take photo with him!!

He should feel proud
I never touched nor played with a dog
he's the FIRST one

one thing for sure
I'll miss him more than you!
Hahahahaha



sorry
I wasn't being supportive at the first time
*while you told us you're taking that post*
but
you know you have us all

you may not talk to me your problem
nor share your feelings
but I want you to know
whenever you change your mind,
you need a listener
I'm here
we are all here


your dark circles + eye bags tend to be more serious and hideous than mine!!!

PS: remember to cut your nails
PPS: take care of your health!!


will that day really come?
I don't think it matters

most importantly
how do we take it


with love,
SzEe3

No comments: