Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas Dinner | Eight Lido @ Straits View, JB

I left the blogsphere for ages......... and FINALLY, I'm BACK! FYI, I'm back to my hometown, JB!!!!!! and yea, had enough sleep over past two days, and I'm recharged to the fullest!! Even though I had a pillow talk with my little sis last night until 4 something, but guess what?? Me and my siblings slept through the day because of the drizzling rain. We couldn't do anything but found the weather was so very sleepy. We 3 are pro sleeping gods. LOL!!!

The first post after such a long hiatus, is going to be a family and food post. 

Still remember I abandoned CNYE workshop and went back home during that very weekend for Christmas celebration?? Here it is!


Christmas dinner (aka leejinee's birthday dinner) @ Eight Lido!!!!!! Super like this place can!! That was a windy night, and we chose outdoor dining.

Firstly, wanna show you why I like this place so much. (Photos credit to Eight Lido's FB)

Awesome place, isn't it?? Beautiful ambiance, great atmosphere, vogue design, fine cuisine, with excellent service.


I apology for the low quality photo, lighting was quite dim.


The Christmas Set (Photos credit to my elder sis's blog)::
#1. Minced chicken served with sweet and sour berry infused hollandaise sauce.
#2. Traditional Spanish cream seafood soup.
#3. Braised lamb shank served with berries sauce and roasted baby potatoes
dad said it's nice!!
#3. Grilled boneless chicken + salmon
I personally like the sauce of the chicken so much!! :)
#4. Sliced roasted turkey with baby carrots, brussel sprouts, grilled pineapple and raspberry sauce.
meh, it tasted weird to me
#5. Chocolate and berries compote served with vanilla ice-cream
Mommy loves this! best combination ever :)

Some random photos::
Merry Christmas! I know I'm late XD
the wine collection...weeeeeeeeeeeee :P
lovely siblings
with the birthday babe leejinee :)
took this purposely! but mom refused to look at the camera :P
with Eight Lido logo
the best man on earth, my superman dad :)
the most elegant most pretty woman on earth, my perfect mom
the sister who sayang and treasure her family the most
the younger sister, the Christmas baby, the mature 18 year-old little girl




Lastly........





the blogger who loves her family A LOT!!!


Great night with great food accompanied with my awesome family. Thanks to my elder sis who bought us this luxury dinner. And Happy 18-year-old to my little sis! 


Eight Lido
8, Jalan Skudai, Straits View, 80200 Johor
07-2227807
07-2227808


May you have a great weekend!! 
Happy Chinese New Year in advance!!


P/S: I haven't bought enough of dresses/clothes!!!!!!!


xoxo
Ee

No comments: