Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Hello pretty girls and handsome guys, ladies and gentlemen, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! May all of you have a prosperous, happiness and good fortune dragon year!! 

Frankly speaking, I am not really into CNY mood in JB. Guess it's because of me, doing CNYE for the past 4 months, 90% of the daily topics were all about CNYE. and look at this......

Thanks to our exhibition and garden festival, scenes in JB really made no CNY mood to me at all. HAHAHA!! *Proud*

It's 4.30am now, and I'm still wide awake. I don't know if you guys have this tradition? 守夜!! I need to do something to make sure I won't fall asleep so here I am!! Updating my blog at chu yi! LOL!!

chu xi reunion lunch!! :))
chu xi outing with siblings. Thought no one would go for CNY shopping at the very last minute like us (because the traffic is clear!!), who knows the fully parked car-park proved us wrong!! o.O  
kids nowadays...........HAHAHA

here comes up with some of my house's CNY deco :)
if you're my FB friend, you should know this is my favourite piano corner:)
ops paiseh :DDD
Picture taken at 0242 *Proven! Haha*
and drinkers' favourite corner, baba's collections :)
Martell, Chivas, Dimple whiskey, Gold Label, etc. etc.. :)) 
Ready for relatives-house-visiting!! Gong Xi Fa Cai!! *wink*
super love the Ang Pao(s) from dad and mom!! *Muacks!!*


this festival reminds me of you(sssssssssss)

Happy Chinese New Year!! :D



XOXO
SzeEe

No comments: