Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Trap- Henry SuperJuniorM Piano Cover

If you remember I covered an intro of a song, 'Trap'. Finally here's the full version.

Talented soloist from SuperJuniorM, Henry Lau was announced to be SM Entertainment's first male solo artist in 13 years. I first learnt his name because of his violin performance I watched from Youtube. That's phenomenal!! So I was really looking forward to his solo debut and it's not a let-down. His song 'Trap' featured SJ's Kyuhyun and SHINee's Teamin brought more attentions and anticipations to fans. Turned out it's really a catchy and upbeat song.

Still not a fan of Henry. I don't really have a favourite singer idol (if pianists yes.). But I found that he's really good in almost everything. Violin, piano, guitar, song-writing, singing, rap, dance, cooking (no doubt, I watched a clip he showed off his cooking skill), this, that. I'll look forward to his coming works.


henry-violin.jpg
violin


piano


guitar

There're so many covers and versions of 'Trap' and this is probably my favourite. Violin-piano version by Henry himself and Seohyun from GirlsGeneration.





End of TRAP.


Shopping with parents after our dinner just now. Baba bought me a pair of really cute shoes and a dress. To repay his love, I promised to...

count exactly how much money inside my dad's piggie bank!
Hahaha cute right? He only collects 50 cents!

we always wanted to count exactly how much it has. Until today only I got my hands on. It took me more than half an hour- -""""

and found this token! Hehehe so cute!!


End of PIGGIE BANK.



counting down..... to final... - -""

End of ... slacking.

Stop wasting time. It's time for studies. (??)

I'm using two numbers now. It's such a big project for me to backup and sync my ip, I don't know why I can't download iTunes using window8 so then used back old laptop. Hmmm will change to a completely new number soon. Somehow 'being forced' to change. Ughhhhh I really hate to change number I thought I could use my old number for ever.

Anyway, 

I'll update you guys again.


Totally no mood to study final.

Not a bit.

Not at all.



I suppose we are the same.


End of.... this post.

Love,
Ee

No comments: