Monday, September 16, 2013

Random

Malaysia has no four seasons but weather nowadays is so chill and windy, raining sometimes. I love it rains when I'm home, indoor. Roomie came back today and brought the hot sun back to Malacca. Blame her for the hot weather today haha.

random piece I found. Titled "秋之恋", something related to Fall. Sounded like Kiss The Rain in the beginning.

*****

Haven't started revising yet. Motivation seems to be my problem (as always), not the difficulty of the work itself. I have only 2 papers this sem (if Fencing not counted), causing the ultimate slacking and procrastination. Haha sounds as if it's something to be proud of.

*****

Partying the Friday night away with CNYE15 gang. The last time we went clubbing was more than 2 years ago at KL Mist OMG time flies! Couldn't be any more grateful to meet you guys once again even though so many of you graduated. The attendance was amazing thanks to 3 September babes.

YieTing, Bornson, Zhu

No, we don't have any group photo f.our.lives. - -" That was a wild fun night thanks to that 5-6 black labels and 3 Hennessy (?). I got tipsy but not drunk. I remember every single detail that night from 11.30pm we departed until 5.30am I reached home.

Cheers to this friendship.

*****

Here's something I came across and found it extremely meaningful. 


That’s why you don’t go around fixing people. and that’s why you don’t give up pieces of yourself to make someone else whole. We do this more than we think. Sometimes we reject those who have helped us the most. Other times, we help those who allow their egos to hide their humilities. Complicated huh.

*****

Feel free to read this article. I die a little inside each time I read it. Believe in the power of love(?).
'She gave me 75 years of her life'

*****

There's something you better off knowing. Or pretend not to know. For sake of, if there's still this thing existed called "friendship". But no you didn't. You knew exactly how it'd end but still you asked. I feel no sorry though. As I stated it clear and sound.

*****


Time to study a bit.

Roomie came back perhaps that gives me a little motivation to study when she does.

*****

Why is it so easy to stay awake until 6 am but so hard to wake up at 6 am?
Things in motion tend to stay in motion, while things at rest tend to stay at rest.

love,
Ee

No comments: