Monday, September 30, 2013

#1 to #10 Part II

1. I don't eat sweets. At all.

2. I don't eat chilli sauce. Even there's a bit mixed in my ketchup I can tell.

3. I don't like texting.

4. I observe people around me.

5. I have obsessions with books, notes, handwritten stuffs.

6. I love driving, but not highway.

7. I drink only chocolate flavor milk instead of pure one.

8. I don't use capital single letter 'u'. You or u. not U.

9. My family don't call me by my name, siblings call me 'ErEr' (22 in chinese I'm the middle child of 3), parents call me 'leeszesze'.

10. I scared of doggies until recent year, I'd say I'm a dog person. I dislike cats.


***

For those who followed my Instagram, these are the pics you've seen. Haha! Sometimes I feel like, blogging is to elaborate what I've posted on Instagram/Twitter, making it an entry.

I've 'created' a series called #nomoodforfinal. And apparently it's something to do with final exam. I'm a last-minute person, so..

#1
getting my hands on those 'wu eh bo eh' (hokkien) things

#2

#3

#4
using thumbtacks! Haha 

#5
LiuZi handmade the bookmark and I read because we got #nomoodforfinal.

#6
went up to 18th floor to get some fresh air

#7
and I thought that's a pretty cool idea to just invent some keys that can unlock to all notes and store into brains. I'd be billionaire then. Imaginative max. 

#8
after finishing the first paper.

#9
Continue reading....

#10
until I done with one book. and started with another one. 

'Three Little Words' has nothing much to do with 'I Love You', but 'I forgive you'. It's amazing how the author linked different characters who led different lives into one story book. Didn't expect much at first, but it gave me quite an impact and exposed me to a new understanding towards 'forgive' this word. 


***

Random shitz
cropped from my instavideo, drawing a growing tree. this is the end piece.

I'm amazed how human's brain works. Stuffing in so many formulas and theories within 24 hours and forgot them all after attempting the paper. Brilliant.

Before starting final, I went to Jonker to bought something for my mom. and then came across this secondhand bookstore. Found it quite interesting. All english books though. They accept book donation.

 and dropped by this oldest temple, praying for family and good results. LOL!

You see what you want to see. Don't waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes, the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all.

When your eyelids' so heavy but you can't fall asleep. Insomnia hit is the scariest shit to me now. But not anymore, I'm home the most comfy place in the world.



till then. Last post in September. Happy holiday my MMU friends!

Hi October.


I'm so excited so damn excited now but I can't say why.

Stay tuned.


love,
Ee

No comments: