Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Couldn't Make

I've no choice but to stay in melacca!! OMG i was so frustrated when I got to know that I couldn't make to go back to JB this weekend and ofcourse, couldn't make to go back to school, today's TTA's hari canteen wei!!! Feeling so damn disappointed. I could have to meet my friends and zimui there, find my longtimenosee didi, support the club i used to support, kacao the other stalls while they're selling the foods or drinks, and the most important thing, 3 on 3 basketball competition!!!!!

Frustrated even more because of recalling back the sweet moments we sat at the scorer table, noted down the marks, recording of the foul, noticing for the referee's signals, asking here and there for the players name or team's name, cheering for our buddies, changing and running to either side of court. Ya that was our very first time to be scorer, time keeper and broad caster. What a nice experience, got to meet with my son, got to see the handsome referee, got to bang the songs as loud as we could throughout the competition. Yeah no doubt, we did. We borrowed the PA system from the largest club of my secondary school, Chinese Language Society. You wouldn't believe how enjoying the competition is if you never come to TTA and watch for the competition. Well well well, also depend on which team's on court laa. Ofcourse right? It would be damn boring if neither of them are skillful players. Okay, the most important thing, I did enjoy the competition.

Okay, someone, drag me back to the reality!! I COULDN'T MAKE IT THIS YEAR!!! OMG I miss you all deadly!!!! And I miss Pn Chang, Cik Teo, Pn Noni, Pn Goh, Pn Foo and those teachers who really sayang us.


Last year top 4, most of them are my fellow buddies during secondary school. And the right most guy is my son. Its a long story.

Last year, we were the scorer aka time keeper aka broad caster. My dearest zimui. Where's the other 3 huh??


Just post here to show u guys the teachers we like, they treated us just like their friends. OMG I do miss them. We took it during gotong-royong last year, and unfortunately we girls kena 'toilet' task. That's why the background was like......abit indecent...ehem....

Pn Chang, the lenglui teacher, my add math and modern math teacher.

Cik Teo, my chemistry teacher.

Pn Foo, ex BC teacher. She's so cute right?


okay so, how about this year?
*photo credit to soonhui*
I wonder why so less ppl?? Maybe most of us ppl left the school already. Juniors are like not very interested in basketball? Especially the girls. Haiz...



I'm going to have my mid term break next week. Sisters and buddies out there, dun move!! I'm coming!!! You all are most loved!! Wait a minute, can u guys queue up first?? Because the one whom I love the most is my family!!!!! Hehe, miss ya.. Muackz!


This is the wall I face everyday, the photos inside the frames are obviously my lovely family. The point I catch this out is because of the yellow pad below. Btw, the frames are drawn by myself, I actually am feeling proud of it. Hahaha I'll talk about it in coming entry. That's not a big deal though.

Focus. This is a way of self-hypnosis. I'm not tired!!! Seriously, I slept at 3 or 4 something in the morning in previous days. Gosh...

Hugsssssssss needed


You are loved!


xoxo

5 comments:

Yeong said...

Tiredness make everyone grow???
Am I rite???
Just keep ur body health ya?!
Erm...All The Best in your campus life~~~

Ee said...

yeong??i suppose u'r stupid john ei~haha
grow??how to say jeh?
okok..as do u, +u yaa=)

Homo Sapien said...

I wanna say...
NO!!! We're the girls who very interested in basketball.hahahas.
But many people have to sell food in canteen, so we can't watch the basketball competition. >''<
And i also wanna say, i agree with you, Pn.Foo is really cute.
XD

Evebi said...

aiyor..u're better than me u know?
i even dunnoe tat day was hari kantin ah!!!!!
really miss tat time ley..u hv recalled my memories too..
i love to watch basketball comp.ley...long long time din watch liao lah..seinz...
ei ei..i'm not need to queue up..i'm waiting for u to come kl..lol..
miss my galz!!!!!!!long time din meet liao la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ee said...

re eunice,
hahaha~make sure our juniors love basketball as well!!
pn foo damn cute~~~!XD


re evebi,
as u knw, since i'm staying in melaka, and u'r far more than me, KL!!haha..its okay for not knowing
hehe last time i watched mmu team versus USA team u knw?!damn shiok one~to see the usa players playingXD
miss u 2~~hehe
xoxo