Friday, July 3, 2009

JB-ing


Hmm... First of all, I want to apologize cause it's been a week since the last post. Omg I just have no motivation and feeling kinda lazy and tired to update. Well......... I know I have plenty of photos to blog BUT *again* I really am busy until hard to drag a time for blogging.

I feeling so damn happy today, oh wait a minute, it seems happened after 4pm to be exact. I made a super-last-minute-decision going back to JB without my parents knowing. Well, I couldn't make to celebrate my mum's birthday which falls on coming monday because I have early class at 8am, that's why I intended to give her a surprise.

What's the funny thing? I couldn't help but caught myself keep smiling as well as sniggering all the way to Melaka Sentral *For those who don't know what's melaka sentral, it is a bus terminal*. I realized I was only thinking of going back home and of trying to imagine their shocking and stunned face expressions. So then my day was delighted.

I really do enjoy the time of staying at home, chatting with my loved ones. The time of being together is seemingly short yet so precious. They told me how quiet they used to be while I was not around. Prove that I'm the important one who makes the family alive and active okay??

I wondered why I have so many stories and experiences to share with them. And then I realized I was complaining again, for what? It is undoubtedly about washing clothes!!! I swear I had never anti something like this way before. SIAO!!!

Hmm how am I going to schedule my time in JB? Movie, gaigai, eating, sleeping, loafing, playing piano, ohya talking about this, I seemed like never touched piano for ages!! Gosh and I haven't get my lastbutnotleast ABRSM certificate from Ms Oon!!!! Perhaps I can get it asap.

I bet I might gain at least 1kg or so because of overindulging myself over this few days. LOL



Again, wordy post.

Let the pics do the talking next post, shall we?? I promise





I found out some pics just now and they're indeed hilarious
The pics that somebody took about years ago
When I was form 3

How come I put pinky on my head while I was sending msg???
*LOL*




Piano is loved

No comments: