Saturday, August 1, 2009

Axtivo Cafe

I'm so sorry that I forgot the last folder in my May album. My dearest zimui and I got to gather at Axtivo on last day of May, 31st. I couldn't remember what was our purpose of going out. Just a simple yumcha session I think. I was still in JB and staying at home goyang kaki that time. Gosh time really flies, I've been doing my uni life for nearly 2 months!!


We reached there around nine, IF no mistaken, it was months ago after all.XD


Some random photos with my dears

Qian's fav pose


I don't know how much different we are now, everyone of us just liked busying for our own thing and seldom contact each other. Never mind I really am so far away from you all. After the chatting last night, only realized that I'm so outdated!! Staying in melacca just liked staying in jungle. I lost the connection, lost contact with the outside world as well. But I'm back after all. I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone of you on Tuesday night. The bond we shared is unbreakable!!



There's a thought I got once overwhelming the very reason I missed you. You simply crossed my mind during the very period I might need you. As you go through your life, and I go through mine. I know, there's nothing left behind.

1 comment:

Evebi said...

u forget tat gathering??how dare r u!!lol
i'm back from kl n date u all wat..
haha..so forgetful..