Friday, July 10, 2009

Drooling!!

WAHAHAHA as I promised before, this will be a full-pics-blog-entry. Long, long ago, 17th May, korkor brought 3 of us to a korean restaurant located somewhere around Stulang Laut.

The boss there is a pure korean man, with standard chinese pronunciation. I wondered how many years he's been staying in Msia.

Interior ambience


The food photos attached just so made me drooling. Try to stand in the position of mine, taking bread or biscuit for breakfast and lunch, even sometimes for dinner. I'm so tortured!!

Korean appetizers. I can tell there's more than 15 plates put on the table.

OMG I LOVE THIS!!! Bulgogi, Korean grill. Its pork IF no mistaken.

*slurp*

Grill fish?? Nice also!!

KIMCHI!!!!!! and rice are perfect match ever!!!

LeeJin, LeeSze.
I love my小黄!!


Thanks korkor!!~~


Hehe for your information, May posting is officially ended!! Coming up next is going to be June, mostly about my uni life. Muahahaha



ZiHui and I wore our class tee attending for the lectures few days ago.

I do miss our class, 5 one is the best class ever!! How are u guys doing?? I just miss the moments we hung together, making noise together. We got teachers mad at us yet they sayang us still, care about us still. Are we able to make to visit them on next CNY? I wonder. Friends out there, must you take good care of yourself ya.


Muackz


Lotsa LOVE

xoxo



Leejinjin, must you work hard in your coming drill competition and exam ya! You can do it, just depend on yourself whether you want to make it perfect or not. I miss you.

4 comments:

Vian Lee said...

eh. u wore short pants to campus?
KNS.. miss lee jin jin only.. -__-

Ee said...

yaya...wont too short laa..
acceptable length, didn't kena tangkap wahahha
coz miss leejinjin is special case u knw, hv to mention out 1XD

Evebi said...

haha..if next CNY still cant meet then will be very chamz lo..
no nid so long time la..
i'm jz met my gals 3 days ago ley..
haha..take care ya~~

Ee said...

yer......i heard from yann..
i'll be back coming august
hw bout u?when's ur term break?
omg i feeling i'm so outdated u knw
so many things happened in JB time tp update myself..><