Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finally It's Updated

It's liked being abandoned for a couple of weeks. I'm really sorry to all my reader. okay i know u all are kind of low-profile ones. Never dropped down something for me!! Take a look at my chatbox, oh hell it's so damn empty!! Haha am I complaining *again*??XD

*click to enlarge*
upcoming..damn many delayed post can?!

Hmm... Where should I start first?? I don't know whether I had mentioned before? I'm an organizing committee of an event which under Recreactional Division, Mid-autumn gathering. I know u guys are wondering, why is it held on Lunar July? Hahaha my dad keep questioning me about this u know?! He'd ask me WHY is mid-autumn held on Lunar July whenever we phoned each other. This gathering did make me losing contact with my family for quite a while, my housemates and roomate as well. I woke up early in the morning for attending the class, and backed to my room in late night, mostly 2 or 3am something. I kept this routine for almost 3 weeks. I wondered how could I bare with it? BUT overall it was a nice experience!! I met many new friends there, learned many things which cannot get from the books. This is a brand new experience which I never had before. I appreciate it very much, no matter the memories we created, the friends I met or the lesson I experienced. It was a tough period for everyone of us, the OC and WC for this gathering I mean. A thousand million thanks to all of you. Without anyone of you, this event couldn't be done.

Still got many more!!!!

I just finished my physics lab paper today, overall it's okay. Shouldn't expect too high for this subject also. LOL. I heard many of my friends said "woah do you know how to do *this this this*?", "arghh damn shit lar", "I don't even know what the shit I answered", "Haiz don't mention bout this anymore can", and something like this. Hahaha.. For me, ofcourse there's some questions I don't know how to do. But at least all the questions were answered. Bless me.

I realized, somehow I'm addicted to playing guitar recently.

My legs looked so cacat in this pic!><
Kor's guitar. We ever played guitar until 6, 7 dawn..


A short updated of my current life.


Going back to JB tomorrow!!!! Can't wait!!!


Same as you, feeling like hug is needed.


No comments: