Friday, September 24, 2010

0429

I love this song for quite a long time, I always wanted to get the piano score but I just couldn't find it. Anybody can help me this favor?



Love the peaceful melody.


I have been finding nice piano covers lately. For sake of my 2 weeks holidays!! LOL! I already started to plan everything for it. Going to be an easy and relax one. And maybe I'll be going to a place where it's quite meaningful to my 'someone'. Hehe. Can't wait!

If you gonna ask me more about my holiday, I'll answer you I'm currently having finals now! 3 more papers to go. Hehe I'm not a dreamer, practically. But I'm as well not a typical hard worker.

Anyway, I guess this time I'd have enough time to prepare for the coming 3. I left one more subject to go. Though I just glanced through the other 2 but enough of understanding will do. I never thought I'd have such proceed. Since last week I was like racing against time and it turned out like total shit. Duh!! Guess first class gone. But please, don't even 2nd upper. I'll kill myself.

Perhaps I can beat the rest down. There's always a thought pops up in my mind whenever I started taking out the notes: you can do even better than this if you started earlier. But it's just a thought. And I know it always will be.

I'm gonna shut down something which really distract me from studies. Like... let me figure it out first and I'll list them down and cut it short one by one. I even got a picture now. Hahaha.


Left one week. My cute loving sweet holiday is waiting for me! Bless me! Bless whoever taking finals now!
































Stay right inside my heart,
I'll lock you up,
throw away the key,
keep you only to myself.



I miss my blanket. and you. Badly!! XDD



(extra_time == blogging && extra_time != studying)

LOL!


xoxo
SzeEe

3 comments:

ewen said...

Stay right inside my heart,
I'll lock you up,
throw away the key,
keep you only to myself.

i like this, can i share at my facebook status?hehe

Ee said...

yea ofcoz dear=)
appreciate ur comment
as always~
hehe

ewen said...

=)
no problem..i m ur loyal stalker~hehe