Thursday, October 1, 2009

Been and Through

My current hp wallpaper=)

Life has been getting smoother. Not to mention, this statement is more talking about my academic field. For those who close to me should know, I am stressed for few weeks, since the day of all of my CLS activities ended. I knew that handling or organizing with whatever activities will more or less drag back my studies, but before joining the committee, I never expected the processes are that many, complicated and busy as it born to be. Maybe the experiences I had gained before is just meant a piece of cake if compared to the event I'm dealing with in university now. I was somehow feeling exhausted. Perhaps I'd adjust to the current situation and fix myself into it.

Talking back about my studies here, hmm... I was worried very much that words couldnt even describe how anxious I was. As what I've mentioned above, studies was dragged, not too much time left as well. During the study period before the final exam, I was feeling so uncertained. Am I able to fulfill what I've already promised myself? Could I hit the target I've set? Would I disappoint my parents as well as my sisters since they got high expectation on me? Everything was out of my control during that period. I felt so unsure about myself, u guys might realize that from my past emo posting.

It's a shame to say that I got once even cried infront of my coursemates, it was so embarrassing but I couldnt help! Somemore we were inside the library!! I never showed up my emo feelings or whatsoever negative thinking infront of others before. This is the first ever time I got out myself so easily. I wonder why. Frankly, I felt much better after crying. Somehow crying is a way of abreaction, at least for me. Never cried for quite a long time. I couldnt even get used of the feeling of the tears rolling down my cheek.

What about now? Seriously, do you think I have to answer? Else I won't blogging now. Hehe. Papers are much more easy than the way I expected. Good sign for that. Ohya a little bit mention, I felt it's quite a miracle thing. No matter how tough the past year paper I did, how stuck my brain was, how frustrated I was, how anxious about the final paper I was going to sit, I'd be all fine and be super duper positive thinking and regained my confidence within an hour before the time I started my final exam. Especially physics and precalculus paper. Sounds strange? Do you think I have an answer for that? Too bad, it's a NO. Perhaps it's because of the blesses came true?

Thanks to those who supported me, blessed me, and prayed for me. Thanks in advance to those worked hard together with me during the study week. Thanks to my fighting spirit.

I've been through a hard times, well, for me. Perhaps I've already found the balance. Perhaps I'm no longer losing my way but on the way to where I've planned.


One more paper left, Human Development. Haha somehow I didn't take it to heart. Opps I know I shouldnt.


Enjoying every single moment of my life. Live it to the max!!!!!!


Finally I got to eat McD Sundae ice-cream!!!! Happy=))

3 comments:

Evebi said...

omg..so stress o?
me too........haiz.....
it will b fun if we jz need to study but no exam~
ee..gambateh ah..
love ya^^

Unknown said...

ee,CHEER UP...you can do it~let's us keep it up together.If feel suffocating,have to let me know coz I will give you my oxygen unlimited..haha..nothing is worse than disaster.

Ee said...

re evebi,
yea..really stress during exam period..but it's over!!
i'll cope with it for the next time, perhaps...
hehe as do u ya!!gamba~~~teh!
muackz xoxo


re constance,
yea, i'll let u know next time okay?but hopefully it wont happen anymore..hehe~muackz!thx babe~~