Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Pirate Restaurant

Omg it happened ages ago, 10th July 2009, the day me and my friends went to mmu corner to take our dinner. They decided to go to a cafe which is located somewhere around for the 2nd round. *BB Street Mall* There is it.

The Pirates Restaurant

The cakes there are quite nice, 2 flavours we ordered,
one is Oreo cheese, another one is black forest, I prefer cheese cake=)

The entire design are blue white in colour, but I couldn't feel the relation nor matches of 'pirate' with the environment since this cafe named 'The Pirates'. Just a kind notice here, if there's someone gonna pay a visit there, remember to wear long sleeve or else you might get freeze. The air-conditionals are way too functioning!!

Overall it's quite a nice place for friends to hang to. We didn't try the mains there so never mind to give any comment here, cakes are nice, as does beverage. Price are a little bit high but what do you expect since it's quite a decent cafe?

4 of us
*from left* zihui, ee, xinghong, cheryang

muahahahah
i like this shoot!


Talking bout food, gosh I have nothing to eat for my dinner over here!!! I've been eating biscuit as my dinner for quite a few days! Besides biscuit, there's only mamak. I'm so sick of it!! Somebody take me out of this place!! Nothing much I ask for, just a proper meal. Pity me, sob=(


I got plenty of time to blog plenty of entries. Perhaps.

No comments: