Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Little Gift

With the separation because of graduating from secondary school, I decided for long to do something for my sista and buddy. Something here refers to some hand-made or so-called DIY stuffs. If no mistaken, I took over 4 months to complete all the things. I never expected it'd take me for such a long time. However, the outcomes are satisfied! Thanks god, everyone of them likes it very much.

I gave it to them on June, so 3 of them, Herng, Yann and Fong got another extra birthday card cause they are June babies. Every set of present included a photo which I PS with the photos that we took since form 3 or 4, a bookmark which is 3D with my name 'E' and their name's first letter, and lastly, a card with full of words and my blessings.

Zihui^Ee
my current roomate aka coursemate aka classmate
she's mask monster as well as my babe!
I love the card I did for her most among all others.

Teng^Ee
My coursemate got the exactly same name with TengTeng, YeeTeng.
My very own listener.
I think I wrote over 500 words in her card.
The simple yet warm-hearted one.

Yann^Ee
Her birthday falls on 21st June, that's why she got another card.
Her card is a 3 pages love shape with a big ribbon attached to it
Full of my blessings.

Rui^Ee
The babe coolgirl with full set of coldcolours and tone
I spent over 1 hour just to do the cover
and there comes the pretty card.

Fong^Ee
Our dearest nanny!!
wonder why? Because she's liked taking care all of us whenever we hang out!
The card is a little bit kind of formal.

Kahwei^Ee
The photos we took are way too less
that's why cannot form one photo.
words I gave her are written behind the card.

Xin^Ee
Same case goes to NingXin, doesn't have photo.
She's so girly and she likes pink so much
It's really a simple card with ribbon attached.

ShiangHerng^Ee
He got another one others didn't have.
The keyboard's bookmark
I forgot why was I doing that already.
Because of his 4th June Birthday present?

KokXiang^SzeEe
buddy aka korkor aka my chemistry teacher
omg I owe him so so much!!
Thanks to him for bringing me over a hard time.


I know it's been quite a long time, but I promised I'll blog it out and showing off my hard works. It's not the nicest and prettiest handicraft I know, It's not the best gift ever you had recieved, but it's full of my blessing and love. And I do enjoy doing all these works. The time of recalling back our sweet memories and every single moment we spent together while writting the words on the card are awesome.

Since I'm now publishing a DIY posting, why not continue the DIY stuffs for the next post? Probably be the photo frames I designed by myself. I'm so gonna blogging within these few days!!! Maybe 2 postings per day??? I can't help but too many delayed ones.



Somehow, I'm missing you all.

2 comments:

Evebi said...

hey hey hey..y no mine n jiahui's 1??
u dun love us anymore.........................><

Ee said...

urs i forgot to take the photo of the content=.=
bcoz i gave u aforehand right?
and jiahui's 1 i not yet give her=.=
still placed inside my drawer><
so dun want to reveal it first!!XD