Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Im now studying...BUT

DAMN i'm now studying at Sri Zamrud with SY and Vincent

Maybe I took not enough rest for previous few days, feeling too tired and siao i guess, until I spoke something stupid just a few minutes ago, freaking stupid i tell u!!!!!!

I dunno why was I saying something that silly!!!

Vincent then even 'insulted' me by putting the sentence as his msn PM.

I felt funny and damn hilarious as I spoke the sentence out, so never mind the other 2 who listened to me..OMG so humiliating!!! I'm so embarrassed!!!!><


just click to enlarge, and u'll find out why

IF u were the one who listen to me, what would you react??=.="""


anyway, i'm still studying laaa... next week is my final exam week. Bless me kay???


-Never make a deal with devil-


1 comment:

Yeong said...

You think you cute har???
hahaha...
Take More rest ba...^^
How nice when I drink your voices...