Thursday, December 31, 2009

PhotoGallery'09

PHOTO GALLERY OF YEAR 2009


PreciousBabeGirlsOnly


FriendsGathering
ChineseNewYear House Visiting

Gathering before taking the SPM result aka March Babe Celebration

Steamboat Gathering with longtimenosee friends

Weiping's Bday Gathering

the lateset one- Christmas Gathering!!!


ChineseLanguageSociety aka CLS
First workshop!!!

Mid-autumn Gathering!!!

Genting Trip with ZQOC!!!!

Poster-like photo!!!

MalaccaYouthCamp OC!!!


MMU Friends

Malacca-one-day Trip with coursemates!!!

PE08 Group Photo!!!!

Vince Birthday Celebration @ DreamBox!!!

FuYong aka ahkor Birthday Celebration @ US Pizza!!!

Group Photo after class!!


No more ABRSM exam in my life!!!
BYE~~~


My First Lappy!!!!
I love RED!!


My first time making chocolate flakes!!!!
Yumm~~~~


I've read 5 novels within this year!!!!
3 from Cecelia Ahern
each from Mithc Albom and Dorothy Koomson!!!!


My First Pair of Nike!!!
Nike, just do it!!!XDXD


My First Esprit Watch!!!!
It's actually men's watch!! DAMN NICE!!!!


LastButNotLeast
My DEAREST FAMILY!!!!


I thought the previous post is supposed to be the last post in my Year2009, but I felt that there's something left out. In so many ways, picture does a very good job as words cant tell. Hoping that the pictures above did tell you how wonderful my year2009 is!

Without anyone of you, the pictures wouldnt be there, the memories wouldnt be in my mind, the warmth feeling wouldnt be felt

Everyone everything has a place to fill, every piece fits itself into the puzzle of my life. That is why, I appreciate everything and all of you. Because I'm afraid the puzzle will be incompleted. I can't afford to lose even only one!!


L.O.V.E

is all around

Once again,

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy new year~!muack~