Saturday, February 19, 2011

KimChi & BBQ Korean Restaurant | Taman Pelangi

The day I went back to JB after going through my first 4 papers. Family gathering at KimChi & BBQ. I love the way we bounded. Hehe!!

that's the difference when you're having normal dinner or you're in VVIP wingroom! Bulgogi BBQ service! HEHE!!
Even got karaoke provided!! ohya, and my very first time to sing infront of my family!! HAHAHA
my cousin and I. Many people said we looked alike. Do we??
LMAO!!
siblings love.
With those small kids. XDD
My nephew haha!! Innocent look!!


Love such family gathering. Though there was still many people couldn't make it. But the atmosphere was still so right. Hehe!! I wonder when is the next time?? Hmm....

By the way this restaurant is owned by a Korean couple. Nice service and good food. For me, I found the one at Stulang is even nicer!! But if you seek for nice ambiance and quiet place, this is quite a good choice. For early booking, you may get a private room with karaoke system, FOC! =)

Restoran Korea Kimchi & BBQ
24, Jalan Perang,
Taman Pelangi,
Johor Bahru,
Johor.
07-3331700 / 6700
017-724 4903


Life is so happening when you get to know you are free from whatever shitty matters. Enjoy life till max. That's always my life quote. Hehe

Happy Saturday!!

xoxo

No comments: