Friday, May 21, 2010

Announcement!!!!


I TRULY FREAKLY AMAZINGLY AM RELIEVED!!!!!

Officially Announce

I'M GONNA DATE WHOEVER

I'M GONNA UPDATE EVERY SINGLE POST I LEFT BEHIND

I'M GONNA SPEND MY TIME VIGOROUSLY

-WATCHING
DRAMA
MOVIE

ANIME


-READING
MARSHMALLOW FOR BREAKFAST
THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE
A LITTLE PRINCESS

-SHOPPING
SHOES
DRESS

CAFE EXPLORING

NIGHT DRIVING


etc etc

LALALA

This is a super short update, cause I'm gonna dinner with my friend. Okay he's Leslie, and yes I've mentioned your name!! LOL! People, your date is much welcomed!! I won't turn down any of my friends date! Well unless it's clashed with my family outing.

Gonna back to JB on coming Wednesday!! Dear all, if not mistaken you are preparing for your exam?? DAMN!! It clashed!!! Anyway, perhaps we could meet up for a gathering or so? I know Herng's Bday celebration is gonna be held soon. See you guys there??

Girls, look here!!Girls Talk needed!! It's been quite a long time since the last update I'm afraid. I'll arrange the time and 'll let you girls know afterward!! Please squeeze some slot for me!!!

*I felt something from the pic attached, and it goes quite well with what I thought*
*LOVE*


I'm single and I'm free


LOL



I love my life


and




I feel life



lotsa LOVE
SzEe3



No comments: