Monday, May 3, 2010

Risk❤

Before and after editing
this is the photo which I took at A'Famosa


'u can only see the stars when it's dark enough'



i'm addicted to read those meaningful quotes
i can sit infront of my lappy and google for the quotes for hours
I don't know why am I still here blogging bullshitnonsense instead of going bed and have a nice sleep
GOD!! is this always the excuse i used to lied to myself?

Time to have a nice rest and start doing revision laa
*piak piak*
wake up! start heating up ur engine lo leesze!!
Else I wonder how are u going to save ur physics3 damn lousy result!!


To love is to risk not being loved in return
To hope is to risk pain
To try is to risk failure






but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing

with lotsa love,
SzEe3

No comments: