Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sweet Bye and Bye



I owed my friend a promise

Hmm... Since when we become friends?

Is it during mid autumn gathering?? Sorry for my forgetfulness XDD

Anyway, you're soon going to Cyber campus to continue your studies

I think it's time to fulfill it

I'm sorry I couldn't make it live for u

Its damn a hard task for me, even to find a piano or keyboard

hey guy, all the best in your life in Cyber!!

may the good luck follows wherever you go!!

Keep in touch


PS: I couldn't find 'Mariage d`amour' video clip in my lappy, *which was the song I played during mid autumn rehearsal if you still remember XDD*. I guess I didn't record it down. So this song I played is 'Sweet Bye and Bye' *it's not the full version though, got some mistakes also* but treat it as a replacement, okay? The title of this song tells what I want to say to you. LOL



Bye


Take care yea


Enjoy your night+dawn+morning=)


click here for the piano score



love,
SzEe3

1 comment:

寂。静男 said...

Dear Sze Ee, thank you for the last gift that i receive at melacca... i really feel so touch... im just kidding actually... i wouldn't mind if u cant play for me... but u... i appreciate for it... forever... thank you... love you too, my friend... hope u all the best in ur degree year... better make up ur mind o... whether is telecommunication or mechanical... choose the one u like to study... not the one u able to study... ok? take care urself too... see you... goodbye... TvT