Saturday, November 3, 2012

Morning Diary VI | Whimsical Week

It's a whimsical week to me.

I've been burdened myself since the first day, I've sold myself. I can foresee the difficult path in front of me right now. I have SO MANY THINGS to do, settle, accomplish within this month. November. Starting to feel the butterflies in my stomach. I can't help. My 'heart' has accepted the offers before my 'brain' can even process the difficulty I may have met. 

The natural instinct acts way faster than the logical mind. I don't know, I somehow lose the confidence of handling stuffs like this. I know I'll be okay, it's the time that matters.

"Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs

You have faith in what you do, you WILL make it. 
Especially love this pic because of the message it brings. See this pic carefully, and you'll realize that dreams are bigger than anything.


 A little something of my whereabouts lately...

if you know I'm a durian lover. This is epic nice!
Tong Pak Fu new branch has arrived Malacca Dataran Pahlawan!

the best partners of all time! This formation has been existing over a year now, and still on count! I can't believe that taking over 15CNYE has enriched my uni life so so much! Way beyond I expected.

And the gathering we all had last night, somehow making me even determined that this could probably be the top 3 best decisions I've made in my life.

More will come on coming week!

I want to make visiting library a routine of my uni life. Weekday though. 
Reading papers is my habit in JB, gotta practice it in Malacca now! BTW, that's Hongyi! Her art works are inspiring and she's Malaysian! To know more about her, FB Fan Page.

You know when's the last time I watched horror film in theater? As far as I can remember, it's about 6-7 years ago. The Eye 10, 见鬼10. and upon JunJie the birthday boy's request, I watched 'Paranormal Activity 4' just now. I swear to god I've never cried like THIS in cinema. Yes I cried. - -"""" I got scared like thousand times and I think I only watched the first 15 minutes, and the rest with my eyes half-closed.

My heart really cannot handle that. It's my imagination makes everything creepy after watching the films. If I don't watch it, I won't get those dreadful pictures in my mind. So in reality I really won't scare of darkness, being alone and whatnot. 

I am brave in reality.

But a super coward when it comes to horror films.

Regret MAX. I'm still regretting. Junjie you see how big face I gave you. I don't see why I explained so much of how I react over a horror movie. You guys don't even care. mehhhh there's something wrong with me now.... zzZz



Now I realize I can't finish a post without mentioning my family...
The more I talk to this fella, the more I think she's so like me. Not physically. But the thinking, the way to see things. Apart from her bad temper though. I'm a soft person but she's the extreme.

But talking about the extreme. There's none other than my elder sis. She has a well-known bad temper LOL!! and we 3 did look silly here in this pic. Idiotic hahahaha.

I'm more like my dad. Sisters are more like mom.
P/S: I curi took this pic of my sis laying on my dad's lap. HAHAHA damn cute!

Ahma's funeral VS The 5 Generations Family
Guess from this you can see how big my family is. It's the 13th day after my grandma passed. I'm pretty sure there will be some differences when it comes to those big festivals, without her. Will always miss you ahma.


Making tough choices that people may not necessarily like or enjoy, is a leader's job. We can certainly take the easy route out and promise everything the people want, but we are simply deferring responsibility to the next person, and setting ourselves up for a fall. That's not the short cut I want to take. Thanks for everything, I know I'm not capable enough but still you guys showed me how understanding you are.


Busy week ahead. I need more rest. Who's the one blogging up till this hour then? XD



Things turned out good. Thank god.

Have a great and fulfilling weekend!


love,
Ee

No comments: