Saturday, August 8, 2009

Time Flies!

You know how fast the time flies????? I can hardly believe it's already the end of my one week holiday!!! Feeling real SAD!

Yesterday last week ZiHui and I were still feeling happy of going back to JB!! We took this pic while waiting bus at Melaka Sentral. It's already been a week!

The moment we 'landed' on JB ground. Tired but feeling happy sia~~

I was so excited while waiting my parents to come and fetch me to makan!!

My lovely sweety longtimenosee room!!!!

I spent most of my time in JB to play piano


yeah it's me playing. By the way I copy the idea of inserting video from ms Stephy XD. Even the grade 1 kids can play this piece well. So just a sharing here. Sometimes its fun for playing a simple piece of music and appreciate a lovely melody^^

ps: I'll upload some other pieces if I able to make it. Stay tuned XD

So where the hell has the past week gone?? I don't even know how I spent my time! Time has gone by so quickly and without me knowing.

Don't know how, I AM stuck in this room again!!!



Past week gone, new week ahead

xoxo

6 comments:

Evebi said...

wa..at malacca now oh?
reallu very fast ley!!
dun be so sad la..
u can back jb so often..
me more chamz lah..

Unknown said...

haha...jb-ing is more enjoyable than melaka-ing oh?!stay tuned...

LESLIE.. said...

try to catch the timing of your own and feelings .. many people noe how to play music pieces by reading the notes but good music is more than reading but feeling it too.. ^^ .. keep in mind ..

Ee said...

re evebi,
i'm better than u 'so far'
but u get back to jb SOON lor~~
yer i hope i go back as well..!!

re constance,
ya ofcoz!it is a definite answer!

re leslie,
woah bro, i dunno u knw music? anyway thx 4 sending me songs last time, they'r nice! ya, agree v u, feeling is more important^^

Yeong said...

Is really vry nice to hear, bt like leslie gogor said the timing a bit bit fast jor lo...slower can get ur feeling well...

Vian Lee said...

video quality sux.. haha:p