Saturday, January 12, 2013

First Post in Year 2013



Losing the motivation to blog after my 2012 year end review. It's like everything is starting over and yet I haven't done anything. All in all, I'm pretty much occupied from the beginning of the year until now. Been doing assignments and fixing shits, not to forget to chill and have fun with my friends all along. My life will never be boring. You trust me :)


New member of the gang- Lulu. Sleeping so tightly on my lap. How XingFu she is.XD

I had a great new year count down with the bunch until 5 o'clock in the morning, together with old friends and new friends. It's indeed a memorable one. I shall keep it to ourselves since things went really wild and crazy after 2am. Muahaha okay stop here.



and 



Going back to JB for the first time in this year (HAHA) to celebrate my elder sis's birthday. LeeJin and I never really bought her present since we can't afford the things she likes or even uses. BUT this year is an exception! We bought her Diva vintage rings and she loves 'em! :)

#forever25 #happybirthday #siblings #family #love
We went to MeiSan SzeChuan Restaurant @ Mutiara Hotel, JB.
*recall back the last time I went there? Babas' day 2011*

you think siblings look-alike?? A LOT of people said me and my younger sis look like twins and my DaJie often questions and doubts my parents if she is adopted. LOL!
Happy Birthday Ms Vian Lee!


#JBMelakaVisit

LeeSzeYeun. No he's not my brother (Gotta clarify each time). Super gay using red phone red wallet. Welcome to Malacca, like once again. How to find such a good friend like me yumcha with you at 2am! Please let me know earlier kay if you come *again* next time.

P/S: red phone is his, black one is another friend of ours. Bromance max.


#BirthdayCelebration1 #BoonKhai #Hoe

leaked surprise party to the birthday boys! I'm not sure if the boys too smart or the girls too dumb to hide things from their boys. HAHAHA! The super sweet two pairs!


Anyway, we had this small celebration @ Garden99, Level 6 of Jaya99, Meleka.
Hope you guys love the presents yea! Especially the small ones. Please use it wisely. ;)


#BirthdayCelebration2 #Winnie #John
Early small birthday celebration for John and Winnie! Too bad Winnie lost her camera's cable so I can't get our group photo! Actually when's the last time we had lunch or dinner together? Maybe 1 year ago? This combination existed since...

our foundation year... Organizing Melaka Interschool Youth Camp together! Our friendships blossomed since 4 years ago, and still counting :) Though we don't catch up that often, but whenever we meet up sure there'll be some funny stories behind!


talking bout the last youth camp CLS Recreational Division organized, it was indeed a super fun camp! I can't count how many events I've organized so far but I can remember this is the 2nd event I organized in my u-life.

Harlo I'm 13th CLS RD member. ohmiigod it's now 16th already!! O_O



#16CNYE #MMU
Some picture taken during CNY exhibition @ CLC Concourse, MMU Melaka. It's so great to meet your juniors who continue joining the event you ever organized together with them a year before. :)

Being an organizing committee is a tough task for a student, too much to handle, too less of time. Not to mention being an OC for such a huge event like Chinese New Year Extravaganza. 'm proud to be part of CNYE family.


I met these beautiful wonderful people during 15th CNYE and they are my greatest gift of joining this event. Missing every CNYE moment especially during the past 3 days of exhibition and the garden festival, the memories just wouldn't stop flashing back in mind!


Good job guys! It's time to rest and fight for final! :)


#ComEHardwareAssignment
I always hate hardware assignment. This one some more needs to be presented in video clip. HATE IT! Thanks to my groupmates finally it (almost) comes to an end. Communication Electronics, yucks!


#HotWeather

Weather nowadays is killing. My roomie took this photo of me fixing my hair with fork and spoon. Cute lerrXD it's actually a pair of eco-chopstick my sis bought me from Japan. I decided to turn them as my hair accessory. Hoho

#drawing

first piece of drawing in year 2013. Got super addicted to this game, IceQpick! Many people questioned why I always have time to draw or sometimes read or even play. Cause I pretty much follow my mood while doing things. If I don't feel like doing, I won't do it. Even when I study (big problem to me during final especially).

and then I found a quote:

"Doing what you like is freedom;

liking what you do is HAPPINESS!"

I think that's why I'm a happy person. I do what I like to do. Just let me be this stubborn during u-life. I only have 1 more year to enjoy this kind of freedom. Working life sucks I always know that. Internship starts next sem. :(


#comparison #fat #FOL

bumped into my friend in campus that day and mentioned that how we looked like during our foundation year. We decided to take a pic right that instant and... Ohmiigod chanshianyang you see!!!!! WTF is wrong with us? 4years changes. fuckourlives. O_O""
(shall blame on our bad conditions that day, morning faces not suitable to take photo LOL)


#2009
 Got an email from a reader regarding an old blogpost, and then I found this. How time flies..


#Gift
Thanks ;) Only that I can receive it after one month.


#Seremban #crabbie
This is niceeeeeeeee! The journey was crazy and we ARE crazy. 


#2013 #GirlsBeingGirls
Miss my short hair sooooooo much! I need that brave impulse to chop them. But I have waist-length hair now, should I? aghhh! #girlsproblem #dilemma



After two weeks it will be our final exam, after that will be CNY, there after will be my industrial training. 3 months back in JB I'm not quite sure if I would miss my friends in Melaka. People are really confusing kind, when you leave your home, you miss home; when you leave your friends, you miss friends. We never really satisfy things don't we? Maybe it will be the last sem for most of my friends, kinda emo-ish whenever I think about that. 


University life is the greatest part of our lives. Friends we met during this period are probably the ones who will accompany us through the rest of the time. Even once in a year, I hope we can keep in touch until one day we even bring our children to the gathering. Can we? Haizz why so sentimental... -,-"


People come and go, sadly. Even the ones you thought you’d never lose.

First posting in year 2013, my say? 
I feel like prince charming is on his way. Haha! According to the zodiac fortune, 'goat' is suitable to look for May-December relationship a.k.a 姐弟恋 this year. LOLLLL!! okay I'll wait patiently.


Gotta continue my assignments. What a day! 

Anyways, have a great weekend!


Love,
Ee

No comments: