Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fathers' Day Dinner | MeiSan SzeChuan Restaurant @ Mutiara Hotel

Going back JB few weeks back for sake of every father's BIG DAY! Did I mention before, my family don't have the tradition of giving present or cake to our family members during any occasion. We would spend some times looking for it, but usually ended up with nothing on hands. So, we used to have a fab dinner together on that particular day.

Ever since Dada started working, she will spend quite amount of $$ every now and then in treating us to a nice restaurant. Basically, our birthdays, Mamas' day, Babas' day, even Christmas eve some sort of occasions.

No exception. Fathers' Day this year we dined at Mei San SzeChuan Restaurant. The very first time I tried SzeChuan cuisine. ( located at 1st floor of Mutiara Hotel. )

the only interior I managed to snapped. *cough*
Since this is Babas' Day........ I choose the best among the rest. Baba looks so lovely in this pic! and so does Dada.
3 of us liked the lighting so much HAHAHA!
not to forget this sweetest couple!
we took like zillion photos while waiting for the dishes served. LOL!
special love this. Though I don't really know what soup is it.
I feel like the shrimps are the main role instead of the vege.
super thumb up for this! Roasted duck? errr I'm not sure. The bun with the thick flavorful sauce, SUPERB!!
errr.... some sort of sea cucumber?
again *LOVE*
if you're observant enough, you can actually realize that Baba and I had changed our seat. HAHAHA Because I wanted to take photo with my sis. 3 of us! :)
Didn't manage to take a family group photo... sooooo


If you didn't follow my FB, or you didn't notice the wallpost I'd posted. I want to share it here again, the conversation between me and my CUTEST Baba.

Baba called me and said "Wahhh just now you only talked to mummy la, you forget about baba liao~~"

and I said "You miss me so much huh??", "SHI LAA!!"


My dad is really cute right? I still remembered weeks before which I went back JB kinda often, he asked me not to go back so very frequent. And NOW he says he misses me!!! HEHEHE


Love my family, so much joy and happiness for being their daughter. I've got them, that's what makes me the richest people on earth! :))


xoxo
Ee

No comments: