Monday, May 20, 2013

520 | CNBLUE Blind Love Piano Cover

Am so lazy to edit and upload photos. Here's some grumbling don't mind me.


*****

Planning to go for a trip once I finished the attachment, wherever will do. But end up rotting at home.

CNBLUE Blue Moon concert burned too. Was so so looking forward to this concert. UGH! Why is everything all screwed up.

Kinda disappointed to my holiday. It ain't turn out the way I thought or planned. I even feel like going back to work. At least the routine kept me busy and organized. Now I'm doing nothing meaningful just facing my laptop every single shitty day.


*****

5-20-13

Funny.

I'm not sure if staying single makes me feel so ridiculous, or it's just plain jealous of people making such a big fuss about this day.

It's not like you'll love your bf/gf/husband/wife more on 20th May. If you love him/er like everyday do, 520 just simply a date. You make your everyday 520 is what really matters I supposed?


Okay maybe I'm jealous. - -


*****



You know how much I love CNBLUE. Not like those crazy addicted fangirls, but I really appreciate their talents and passions toward music as they produce their own songs and albums.

Followed by the Korean title track "I'm Sorry" which's composed by Yonghwa, Jonghyun the guitar freak composed this song, "Blind Love" as the title of their latest 5th Japanese single.


CNBLUE- Blind Love

I've covered 3 songs from CNBLUE, the first two, "Love Girl" and "Because I Miss You" were played by ear. and this, a very easy piece, I got the piano sheet *HERE*


Maybe falling in love makes those realistic issues unseen, makes you become illogical, go out of bounds and think everything is possible. That's why people said love is blind.


Damn I'm such a logical person.


*****

I think I should go back to drawing sometime.


*****




























Only decent photo. BORING!




























Prefer this HAHA!


Do you have a great 520?- -


love,
Ee

No comments: