Monday, May 27, 2013

May Summary | Every Little Thing

Still, grumbling. A super random post before I go back to Malacca tomorrow. And KL the next day, and Genting next, then back to KL again, lastly return to JB for the last time before school reopen.

Talking about this, I think I have this "FYP phobia" now. Even by the thought of it I feel STRESS. Like so-damn-freaking stress. Can't imagine I'm now 22 and am an engineering final year student. Gosh, today only got praised by my customer saying that I looked like 19-20 and cute. Haha. How time flies :(

Ended my training and felt kinda empty inside. They are all kind and funny people. (Mom always said as long as people didn't kill me then I'll say them nice, I think it's true.)


'm really tired now but I don't feel like going to bed. I spent this weekend working. I thought I lost my legs last night (Saturday night) when I got home, and today I can't feel my shoulder. I know what's hard earn money now. It's been tough, really. 

However, my previous weekends were amazingly spent with my favourite people. Forever grateful.

May is just another random month. Since I wont be updating till next week a.k.a starting of June, here's a summary of the month.

the.15CNYE.in.JB

a funny moment. taking this pic with the waitress simply because she's too cute.
@ La Gourmet Pelangi

We can hardly get together next time so every moment is so so precious! All the best to you all who graduated!! Grats that you all make it through! It's soon my turn ;)


the whole nation was so looking forward to the day and it failed us all. After GE13, I could tell we all grew even united and stronger. It's passed 21 days and everything in its own place. Shall never lose faith.

Mr Hafiz a.k.a one of my superiors. He did take good care of me and I really liked him!

and the engineer team! Thanks guys for taking care of me during these 3 months! and of course this farewell dinner! I won't forget the moment when I gave my "speech". Hehe

a random weekend with BFF. Pampering ourselves with the nicest breakfast in JB.


Mommys' day present from elder sis.

and the side effect. LOL she'll kill me! Sometimes I really can't accept that my mom's sitting in living room and surfing facebook or taking picture. She's officially addicted.

random siblings outing.

siblings casings. I love this kinda design! People who know me, I've been using my "naked" iphone for long until I found this casing for only RM10 each. Happily bought two, one for this babi.

another crazy weekend spent with babi and I still remember we laughed A LOT that night. Brought her to Anna's Kitchen for dinner. Due to some reasons, I was kinda looking forward to this visit. Hmm sadly to say, the food's just so-so. only the ambiance gets the merit.

wanted to brush up my drawing skill and I was having eye allergy that time. EPIC FAILED. The more I look at this piece, the more ugly I think it is. Guess this is the only piece I thought it shouldn't appear in my sketchbook at the first place. Damn hard to draw eye lo. Regretting....

Reread "Where Rainbow Ends". The last time I read was like 3 years ago. Still, it caught my tears.

and found this in the book. Couldn't help flashing back xmas memories last year.


wanted to go S.E.A aquarium @ Singapore. Ended up online purchased the wrong ticket and went to Underwater World. Why la confused people! I thought there's only one in Sentosa. :(((

Totally not worth the money. But that amazing feeling when I got to see all these jellyfishes.

I used to get called by this nickname when I was keeping my short hair time.

the elder sis purposely took leave to take us around. Some more she needed to fly to another country in the next few hours after we left. Glad that you have fun in QingDao now. Love yea.

If you know I LOVE books more than people (haha just kidding), I wouldn't miss this booksale! 
BIG BAD WOLF BOOK SALE in JB Danga City Mall Expo until 2nd of June! 

I've been waiting for this time to come true!! All the books are at crazy low price you won't believe. Even the encyclopedia costed not more than RM50. Most of the fictions ranged RM8-RM10! It's like 85% off from the original price. I found RM1 comic fiction- -


Harvest! I got 6 for myself and babi got 3! I should pull a trolley like others did so I can carry more with me!

I bought a little bit different style than my usual taste. I got crime and fantasy fictions this round!
These 9 books costed me only RM74. I love BBW.

JB-ians-must-go.


*****


A sentence I come across during the bookfair and it took me minutes to fully understand it:

Happiness is a how, not a what; a talent, not an object.




It's about the end of May, have you done anything yet?

PS: All the best to my best friends who are going to sit for final exams! You know who you are. It's been long since our last meet. I think 2 weeks? Haha miss ya!


Love,
Ee


Super nice song I addicted to recently, enjoy!

No comments: