Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Time Forgets- Yiruma | Piano Cover


In the midst of darkness light persists. I'm still sad, but upholding hope we can make a difference!


When I was young, my parents and teachers taught me these...


You don’t play cheat to win.
You don’t steal to become rich.
You don’t pull others down to stand on top.
You don’t put blame on others when you lose.



After the darkest Sunday we ever had, many Malaysians wondered,
'Where's democracy? Have the rules changed now?'
No, I believe justice will prevail! 



5 years ago, a friend of mine, he taught me this...

You don't hate someone who has hurt you to feel better. You forgive and forget, then learn to love again.

and today's his birthday, Happy birthday dude!



Time Forgets- by Yiruma


As time goes by, some memories will fade, some will stay in our minds forever and always.
Like, 5th May 2013.


love,
Ee

No comments: