Monday, June 3, 2013

Epsilon?

Hi, it's 00:16 3rd June Monday, at Ixora Apartment Melaka, very comfy and clean room.

Very short.

Getting a call from longtimenosee zihui and off we went to sataycelup (and I couldn't eat cause still in sick FML). Super long time never see them I was kinda like an exciting kid. 

Knowing that I'm not the only who haven't touched the ITP report makes me feel so relieved. Haha love this bunch of friends!! Although having FYP this sem, but my timetable is sooooooo loose I think I can slack till the very end of the semester. FYP. Hmm. *finger crossed*

First time driving on the highway I thought I'd feel scared but racer instinct turned on when I switched on the car engine LOL! Mommy was really super worried though, keep telling me to drive slowly. Anyway, reaching here safely:)


Still coughing like there's no tomorrow. Luckily fever and flu gone. Is this sick season or what? Take care and have a good new start!

New sem, new challenge.


The reason why i can stumble so fearlessly into adventure is because they're always there.



was literally laughing when I read this. Exactly! LOL


priceless moment. Posted this because
1. the pic is beautiful taken
2. weather here is killing, splashing with water is not a bad idea


if so, yea 'm tired now.
Night world!


love,
Ee

No comments: