Monday, June 24, 2013

Random

- Had a good chat with sis when both of us taking a break from campus and work. She always has the ability to make me think, to figure things out. No exception for this time round.

- That's how life goes on huh? When you were a kid the only thing you had to decide was to choose either chocolate or strawberry flavor. Never the same.

- I have a belief which goes like this: As long as I'm being nice, people can't possibly be too nasty. I'm still upholding it which, for me is a good thing. Meaning that up until my 22 years of life, despite the sad news on paper, I haven't met anyone who makes me lose faith in mankind.

- Fencing coach asked me to imagine the chair as if someone I hate/dislike and I couldn't come up with anyone in my mind. Thinking back, I used to have one, but now the list is empty. Power of forgiving. Thank God I'm a happy-go-lucky type.

- Drawing and reading actually calm my inner self. Almost done with "The Gift" by Cecelia Ahern. So far so good. Another heartfelt novel from her.

- Beautiful innocent children pictures make me smile out of no reason. They are real angels.






Typing from Home.

Love,
Ee

No comments: